My Own Cookbook - Your Recipe Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A cookbook-app that also looks like a book!
And it is interactive: store your own recipes and menus there and share them with others through e-mail.
Take screenshots from any web site with your iPad and make a recipe from it: the screenshot will be the picture of your recipe (it can be viewed in full screen!).
Copy-and-paste ingredients, instructions and pictures from the web to create a recipe - no bookmarks needed!
Take a photo with iPad of your grandma's vintage recipe written in paper and save it to My Own Cookbook from where you can find it easily.
Recipes in foreign language and measurement units? My Own Cookbook helps you with the translation!
User interface designed for cooking: recipe instructions, ingredients and images can be viewed in full screen.
No registrations, sign-in or other hassle needed, works offline conveniently (your recipes are in the app!).
- "Store" to purchase high-quality recipes
- Share your recipes via Dropbox
- Egg timer
- Shopping list (send it with e-mail or iMessage)
- Menus (a collection of recipes)
- Shops (addresses with a navigation map)
- Printing (AirPrint)
- And more
With the free version you can save three own recipes; upgrade the app to 'Consumer Edition' and there is no such limitation.
The Consumer Edition also enables sharing via Dropbox.
What's New in Version 2.2.3
- Support for iOS9
- Recipe image now sent also as e-mail attachment
- When creating a recipe, you can now get the image from pasteboard
- Egg-timer alert fixed
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 11 February 2015
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Mirtella Oy
- © 2012-2015 Mirtella Oy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- My Own Cookbook Consumer EditionUSD 5.99