Set List Maker
By Arlo Leach
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Set List Maker is a powerful organizational tool for musicians. With thousands of people around the world using the app in creative ways, the app is packed with features to manage your repertoire, control your on-stage electronics and share with your bandmates.
- More than a digital songbook: Set List Maker can store your lyrics and chord charts, but it can also keep track of your tempos and rehearsal notes and serves as an archive of all your set lists. You can include multiple reference recordings for each song, slow down or pitch-shift recordings while practicing, transpose chords with one touch, and design your own screen layout with a drag-and-drop interface. Create a different database for each band you play in, enter all the info you need to manage your songs, then access it with the most flexible interface available.
- Your command center on stage: Set List Maker can display your lyrics with simple auto-scrolling or custom automation tracks,* play backing tracks and click tracks through separate audio ports, and configure MIDI-compatible sound and lighting equipment as you move from song to song.* You can control Set List Maker with MIDI* or Bluetooth footswitches, and link together multiple devices for screen sharing or remote control on stage.*
- Keep your bandmates in the loop: Set List Maker can synchronize the data between your bandmates' mobile devices so everyone has access to the latest songs, set lists, and details of upcoming shows.* You can email set lists to anyone who isn't connected to your band database, or print good old paper set lists to keep it simple on stage.
Some advanced features (*) require an in-app purchase. For details, please visit the Set List Maker website, which also contains tutorials and demo videos to help with your purchase decision.
*** If you experience a problem or have a suggestion, please visit the Help or Feedback pages at the Set List Maker website. I reply to all emails promptly, but I have no way to respond to users who ask for help or suggest new features in a review. ***
What's New in Version 4.1.3
- Replaced text buttons in the bottom toolbars with icons to save space and reduce clutter. You can find an explanation of the new icons in the support forum.
- Fixed the display of Word, RTF and text files in the dark color theme in iOS 8.
- Fixed the song selection action to start auto-scrolling when viewing lyrics.
- Fixed glitches with the Back button after copying a database, deleting a show or editing a layout.
- Fixed the default name that appears when copying an item on a 64-bit device.
- Updated the auto-scroll functionality to recalculate its parameters immediately after resizing a document or lyrics, instead of waiting until the next time the song is loaded.
- USD 7.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 27 February 2015
- Version: 4.1.3
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Languages: Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Arlo Leach
- © Copyright 2010-15 Arlo Leach, all rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.