By Left Coast Logic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SmartPad makes your iPad even smarter by organizing your tasks and notes into the free time in your calendar. Version 3 syncs with SmartDay Online, our free organizer for when you're on your computer. Rated 4-Mice by MacWorld.
3.0.2 adds iOS7 support with UI enhancements.
"Smart Pad stands out among calendar apps because its power lies in its flexibility and in the level of detail...allowing users to easily switch between day and month views, or side-by-side views of a day’s schedule along with a list of tasks, notes, projects, or a history of completed tasks." - MacWorld (4 mice)
SmartPad automatically schedules your tasks into the free time between your appointments. It connects with our free cloud hub, mySmartDay.com, so you can stay connected to SmartDay on your iPhone, Mac and Web. New in SmartPad3: Notes with built-in check-lists, MultiLinks, "Transparent" calendars, and more!
Sort, organize, and filter your tasks at the tap of a finger. Simply choose how long you want to work - then SmartPad shows you exactly which tasks you can get done.
View and edit all of your iPad Calendars directly in SmartPad. Import tasks from Toodledo. And now, connect directly to our browser-based organizer, mySmartDay. Stay organized anywhere and everywhere. This service comes free with SmartPad.
View the calendar by Day, Week or Month. Tap any day in the Month calendar to pop out a full Day Calendar. Select to view Tasks, Notes, or Projects side by side with your Calendar. Even your shopping list.
Attach multiple notes to any Day - and to any combination of Task, or Event. Create cross-links. Embed check-lists or recurring lists or shopping and packing. Sync them with mySmartDay.com.
Tap on the built-in timer to record the actual time spent on any of your tasks or meetings - including phone calls. Export reports to Excel.
• Tasks are automatically integrated into your calendar….
...They even fit and split around your appointments.
• Sort and filter tasks by Start, Deadline, Project, GTD-style 'Star', or just drag and drop to sort.
• Create simple lists for shopping, packing, reminders, or 'notes to self'.
• Create Notes and link them to any day…
…Create cross-links to other Notes, Tasks, and Events
• Record the actual time of any action. Export a report to Excel.
• Backup your entire database via Email. Encrypted.
• Supports repeating events, and repeating tasks.
• Easy to use "bouncing ball" date navigator
• Create multiple calendars and color them with different colors.
• History view shows all items that have been completed.
Protect your data: back-up often using SmartPad's encrypted "backup to email" feature.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Maintenance version: Updated and tested for iOS7 with UI enhancements.
- USD 9.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 21 October 2013
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Left Coast Logic
- © Left Coast Logic LLC USA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.