TurboScan Pro: document & receipt scanner - scan multiple pages and photos to PDF
By Piksoft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a full-featured and powerful scanner for documents, receipts, books, photos, whiteboards, and other text. Using just your iPhone or iPad, you can quickly scan your multipage documents in high quality, edit, store and send them as PDFs or JPEGs.
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to accurately auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast for text - black on white.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan automatically takes three pictures of the same document, giving you the perfect result every time.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• SureScan 3x mode for sharpest scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and smart search
• Add pages to your scans anytime, reorder, and copy/paste between scans
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to Camera Roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, GoogleDrive, etc) to send to clouds
• AirDrop function (press Open PDF In...)
• Copy pages to Clipboard and Paste in other apps
• Printing via AirPrint or printing apps
• Compact attachments and device storage space
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
What's New in Version 2.7.4
TurboScan is now fully compatible with iOS 9.
iOS Spotlight Search for all stored scans (iOS 9).
iPhone 6S 3D Touch support: for a quick scan or search, open the Quick Action menu with a light press on the TurboScan icon on the home screen. Preview scan content with a light press on its title; press deeply to open it.
Multitasking on iPad: TurboScan works alongside other apps in a slide-over or split view.
Easier search with smart suggestions list.
Optimizations and minor fixes and improvements.
Excelente aplicación: muy útil y de fácil manejo. La recomiendo.
Muy buena para el que necesite copiar documentos o planos. Endereza y corta las imágenes automáticamente o con pequeñas correcciones.
- USD 4.99
- Category: Business
- Updated: 22 November 2015
- Version: 2.7.4
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Piksoft Inc.
- © Piksoft 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.