Walking Through Ciudad Vieja in Montevideo
By GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Montevideo is not a huge capital city with accompanying hustle and bustle. It’s a mellow (“tranquilo” as often declared by locals) city with a ubiquitously relaxed vibe. If you are looking for a leisurely walk through the heart of the city, Ciudad Vieja (Old Town), then don’t pass up the walking street of Peatonal Sarandi. Follow this guide to enjoy an educational, entertaining, and filling (i.e. food) experience.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Plaza de Independencia
* Palacio Salvo
* Cafe Bacacay
* Teatro Solis
* Pubs and Nightclubs of Ciudad Vieja
* Plaza Matriz
* Plaza Zabala
* Mercado del Puerto
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
What's New in Version 5.8
- Improved city maps.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 17 December 2015
- Version: 5.8
- Size: 89.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.