Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
As “Mac App of the Year - 2013,” Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.2.4
New: We’ve updated our Apple Watch Glance. We listened when you said that you wanted more than one to-do on your Glance. Not only will you now get 3-4 to-dos but you also get a fancy circle in the corner. As you complete your to-dos for the day the circle will also complete, giving you a nice visual of how much you have left to do… or how far you’ve come.
New: We’ve updated our app so that we can be here to help everyone with sight impairments. It might not be able to chat to you about the weather but, with the accessibility settings turned on on your iPhone, Wunderlist can now talk to you and tell you what lists and to-dos you have.
Fixed: Our app was being a bit greedy with your cellular data, we’ve now fixed the issue with high network data usage that some of you were experiencing.
Fixed: We’ve fixed our Apple Watch app, so that it won’t unexpectedly crash on you as you tick off your groceries at the supermarket.
Fixed: For some of you the app was freezing when it launched. We’ve now zapped that bug.
We’d love to get your feedback on our update. Tweet us @wunderlist or find us on Facebook.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 01 June 2015
- Version: 3.2.4
- Size: 50.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro SubscriptionUSD 4.99
- Pro SubscriptionUSD 49.99