By Nathaniel Rudd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Have you ever watched a Cross Country meet and wondered what the score is? Now you can keep track on your own!
• Score a meet at a mile/kilometer mark
• Score a meet at the finish
• Create a hypothetical meet situation
• Tap to score
• Unlimited number of teams
• Top positions displayed of each team
• Scoring takes into account incomplete teams
• Collect times and athlete names
• Adjust the start time of the stopwatch (in case you missed the start)
• Reset only scores (possible to re-score during the same meet)
• E-mail results (with CSV file)
• Print results via AirPrint
Note: when scoring a meet on an iPhone, you may want to enable Airplane mode to limit interruptions.
What's New in Version 1.6
Now ready for iOS 11. Also shed the iOS 6 appearance (about time, right?).
I have removed the audio features for now as I haven't gotten them to work as well as hoped. I hope to get it working properly and introduce it again at a later date.