Por McGraw-Hill School Education Group
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Breeze through vocabulary building with Bluster!
This word matching game develops vocabulary and word understanding for school-aged children, or anyone brave enough to battle the elements.
Shine bright in single-player mode as you learn and practice important word skills. Match rhyming words, prefixes and suffixes, synonyms, homophones, adjectives, and more.
Collaborate with a friend in team mode. The multi-touch iPad screen allows both players to play simultaneously, so you can work together to weather the vocabulary storm.
Switch to versus mode and play head-to-head for the ultimate test of your lightning quickness. Disrupt your opponent with weather attacks like tornadoes and blizzards - it’s thunderous fun and just might give you the edge you need to reign supreme!
Bluster includes over 800 vocabulary words. Players choose a skill to practice and then try to make matches of three. Ten matches wins a round.
• Three different play modes - including two-player action.
• A variety of grade level appropriate content.
• Engaging animated gameplay with sound effects.
• Head-to-head and High Scores tables.
• Plays on the iPad in both landscape and portrait mode.
• In app purchases for additional vocabulary.
***** Want to get all the vocabulary packs? Consider Bluster Deluxe! *****
Novedades de la versión 1.3.1
New in 1.3:
• Five new scenes!
• Minor UI updates
• Built for iOS 7
• Bug fixes
New in 1.3.1:
• Stability fixes
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 20/03/2014
- Versión: 1.3.1
- Tamaño: 16.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: McGraw-Hill School Education Group
- © 2013 McGraw-Hill Education
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.