Por Andrew Kazmierski
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
*** ON SALE THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS! ***
Many of you have been contacting us with questions about Apple's recently announced iBooks for iPad. We have no involvement, but we are proud to have influenced the future user interface of digital reading.
Escape into some of the greatest stories ever written.
Experience digital reading in a way that is so natural, and so obvious, it just feels right.
It begins with a collection of over a dozen hand-picked, literary masterpieces…
• *NEW* Through the Looking-Glass (ILLUSTRATED)
• *NEW* The Odyssey
• *NEW* The Art of War
• *NEW* The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
• *NEW* The Illiad
• *NEW* The Count of Monte Cristo
• *NEW* Frankenstein
• Treasure Island
• Pride & Prejudice
• A Christmas Carol (ILLUSTRATED)
• Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (ILLUSTRATED)
• Gulliver's Travels
• The Time Machine
• The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
• The Call of the Wild
• Flatland (ILLUSTRATED)
• 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
• Robinson Crusoe
• The Jungle Book
• The Metamorphosis
• Paradise Lost
• Hound of the Baskervilles
"You get the feeling of actually reading a book" - Jim Dalrymple, Macworld
• An intuitive and elegantly designed reading experience with realistic 3D page flips that track to your finger. You can even drag a bit to take a peek at the next page, or finish reading a sentence as you start turning!
• Flick up and down in your virtual bookcase to view your collection, tap a book to open, and tap and hold to drag and sort your books
• Tap the table of contents button on the top right for quick navigation between chapters
• View how far you are in a book at a glance with a subtle progress display integrated into the top bar
• Classics automatically remembers your place with a satin bookmark when exiting the app or book
• Options to toggle 'page flip' animation to a more minimal 'slide', and to turn the page flip sound off and on can be found in your iPhone's settings application
"You're really getting a much nicer book experience… it's a gorgeous program." - Leo Laporte, MacBreak Weekly
Novedades de la versión 1.3
• Fixed ordering in the chapter list of "Flatland."
NEW TO THE COLLECTION
• "Through the Looking-Glass" by Lewis Carroll
• "The Odyssey" by Homer
• "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu
If you haven't already, be sure to leave a review (we love hearing what you think of our app!), and check out our new Facebook group to leave book requests and ask questions: http://tinyurl.com/classicsfacebook
Thank you for your continued support!
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
- USD 5.99
- Categoría: Libros
- Actualizado : 16/07/2009
- Versión: 1.3
- Tamaño: 48.0 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Andrew Kazmierski
- © 2008-2009 Andrew Kaz & Phill Ryu
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 2.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.