ClickThai VocTrain EN
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The ultimate ClickThai vocabulary trainer comes with features that you have been waiting for:
* A whopping set of as many as 5854 Thai words with their English meaning is included. No need to add own vocabulary or to purchase fee-based enhancements.
* The carefully selected words are sorted into seven stages according to their importance. So you can be sure that the basic words are learned first and vocabulary will be expanded and refined gradually.
* From the entire vocabulary, a pool of 100 or more words is available at any time. Only when a word has been learned and removed from the pool, the next one will move up.
* You can listen to all Thai words as often as you need it. With this easy to understand studio recordings of a male Thai-speaker, you can learn to pronounce words correctly. And you can practice the understanding of spoken Thai at the same time.
* Four different exercise modes are available to learn every word in different aspects (see screenshots 1-4).
* Each word is presented multiple times in a random order before it is deemed to be as learned. But this assumes that it has been recognized always right because the counter is counted down by two at a wrong answer. How often a word is repeated depends on the individual settings for each user (1-12).
* A learned and thus removed word from the pool is still available in the review list (Sreenshot 5). There you can look from time to time and check if you still know the word. If not, then it can be put back into the pool in order to learn it again. Thus, the number of words in the pool can rise to more than100.
* The integrated dictionary knows all Thai words from the training area. Because that's definitely the most important words of the Thai language are, you can quickly find not yet learned words when needed.
* Up to five students can use the program independently of each other.
For the exercises we have decided to use the multiple-choice, because it is recognized for offering basic benefits. If you do not already familiar with the actual word, it's perfectly legitimate to come across to the right answer with the process of elimination of alternatives. The main thing is to think about the displayed alternatives. If you can rule out two of the three, than you know, that the remaining is the right one. But this is only one way to learn.
Of course, the meaning of an unknown word can be displayed during the exercise (tap the "Show" button), but then you lose the ability to tap the correct answer for this time. But if this word will be randomly presented next time, you will have an idea about his meaning.
The selected word and offered alternatives to the right answer are always randomly and therefore different at any other presentation. They all come only from the current pool. This ensures that the 100 in the pool available words are presented within a narrow time frame to each other and learned together.
Reading the Thai script is not subject to this trainer, but can be trained on the way, if the necessary foundations are in place already. To assist the Thai reading, transcription of a Thai word can be turned off. So you are not tempted to read them instead of the Thai script. To write Thai however is not necessary in this program and is not trained.
*** The integrated dictionary ist the same program with all functions as it is available as a separate app with a full vocabulary. See it's description for information.
Novedades de la versión 2.0
Now you can import external generated training lists. Create your own lists with the ClickThai dictionary or share with other students.
Otros usuarios también compraron
- USD 12.99
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 14/12/2014
- Versión: 2.0
- Tamaño: 41.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Theodor Pitsch
- © 2011 ClickThai Theodor Pitsch
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.1.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.