Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
LabTimerPhD is a count-up and alarming count-down multi-timer.
Before purchasing, please install LabTimer to see the functionality of LapTimerPhD for free. If you like what you see, please come back and purchase LabTimerPhD!
The look and feel of LabTimerPhD is designed to emulate that of standard lab timers, providing quick access to count-down timers and repeat runs. LabTimerPhD is not just good for the lab, though - it is also convenient for cooking, medication timing, working out, and child timeouts.
LabTimerPhD has the following features:
- Four timers on iPod and iPhone; sixteen timers on iPad
- Individual timers are configurable as count-up or alarming count-down
- Customizable text labels for each timer
- Background notifications (iOS4 and newer)
- Large display and buttons
- Display in Hours : Minutes : Seconds (limit above 1000 hours)
- Hour/minute/second buttons can be held to increment time
- Small icons describing the state of all timers
- Disables iPod sleep, keeping your timer running and visible
- Designed to satisfy the lab needs of my molecular biologist wife
Count-up timers have a lap button, allowing users to display a lap time without pausing the running timer.
Count-down timers each:
- Display the projected finish time
- Alarm for one minute
- Silence all alarms by touching the currently displayed time
- After the alarm, display the time elapsed since finish in red
- Repeat the last count-down by:
-- pressing reset while the timer is paused
-- pressing reset after the timer has finished
On iOS4 and newer, LabTimerPhD will schedule notifications for any running alarm timers. On previous versions of the iPhone where background processes are not available, LabTimerPhD cannot alarm if the application is not running. However, the screen can be locked while the timers are running. The alarm also plays over and does not interrupt any playing music. While this will finally let you keep your noise-isolating headphones on during long incubations, please remember to experiment responsibly.
There are many timers and stopwatches on the App Store, but they did not fulfill my (or my wife's) needs. We're now using LabTimerPhD, and we hope you will too.
LabTimerPhD has the same functionality as LabTimer. LabTimerPhD gives a way for those who have used LabTimer to support development of this and other applications. The reviews for LabTimerPhD will direct development for both versions.
Please let me know what you think and how LabTimerPhD can be improved, either via a review or the e-mail address on the website.
Thanks for looking!
Novedades de la versión 4.0
Add iPad support, background alerts, silence all by tapping time, timer names are more obviously editable, default empty timer names to Timer #, change alarm icon, support upside-down rotation, and higher resolution icons. Whew.
- USD 2.99
- Categoría: Utilidades
- Actualizado : 09/08/2010
- Versión: 4.0
- Tamaño: 0.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Jeremy Murray
- © 2009 Jeremy Murray
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.