Por Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The Register of the Neurosurgical Meme
Official Journal of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Neurosurgery is now available for the iPad. For more than 30 years, Neurosurgery has provided reliable coverage of the entire neurological surgery field with a dynamic outlook and focus on innovation. It continues to be the quality content leader among neurosurgical journals, and with the inclusion of quarterly issues of Operative Neurosurgery in the app, provides the latest information on surgical procedures, techniques, instrumentation, surgical anatomy, and more. Supplemental videos, included with some articles, can be viewed within the app. Neurosurgery for the iPad features information clinicians need to make informed case management decisions, anticipate outcomes, choose optional imaging modalities, and compare various techniques.
- Full issues of both Neurosurgery (monthly) and Operative Neurosurgery (quarterly)
- Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
- Convenient "pinch and zoom" text resizing
- Engaging multimedia videos, images, and supplements
- Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
- Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View
- Quick scrolling through abstract summaries
- Convenient notification when a new issue is available
- Links to Neurosurgery online to view supplemental data and browse the archives
Neurosurgery is offering free access to issues for a limited time.
Novedades de la versión 1.3
· Addition of “All Issues” icon to view a full listing of online issues
· Addition of “Search” icon for advanced searching on the journal website
· Supports background downloading – issues continue to download when you exit the app
· Updated library interface
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 19/09/2013
- Versión: 1.3
- Tamaño: 5.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2013 Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.