Pearl Harbor 1941
Por Amber Books Ltd
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
'students of history will be enthralled ... great for research or military strategy enthusiasts' – School Library Journal
One of the most important events of World War II, the Japanese attack on the naval base at Pearl Harbor brought the USA into World War II.
• Watch the detailed map animation, showing the progress of the Japanese air attacks and the damage they caused.
• Listen to the audio commentary as you follow the course of the battle.
• Read the 3000-word historical account of the build-up to the operation, the action itself and the aftermath of the attack.
• View the gallery, including photographs and artworks of Pearl Harbor, the ships, aircraft and pilots. A locator map pinpoints exactly where it happened and a chart details the opposing forces that took part.
• Try out your knowledge of the attack with the battle quiz.
This is history at hand – one of the major events in world history on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Novedades de la versión 1.5
New universal version - now supports iPhone and iPod Touch
- USD 2.99
- Categoría: Referencia
- Actualizado : 18/03/2012
- Versión: 1.5
- Tamaño: 45.6 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Amber Books Limited
- © 2011 Amber Books Ltd
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.