Peter Rabbit (bilingual Chinese ebook with sound)
Por Beijing DFHL Company
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Have you ever wanted to practice reading Chinese, but couldn’t find anything at the right level? nciku might be able to help! We’ve translated the classic children’s book “The Tale of Peter Rabbit” to Chinese, and created a bilingual reading tool that’s packed with useful features:
- Switch between the Chinese and English versions of each page by clicking the 中/英 button.
- Tap on a paragraph of Chinese text to see its pinyin.
- Tap the speaker icon to listen to the current page, in English or Chinese.
The Tale of Peter Rabbit, by Beatrix Potter, has been enjoyed by readers across the world for more than a hundred years, and is one of the best selling children's books of all time. We hope it can help you in your Chinese (or English) studies!
Novedades de la versión 1.1
* Replaced the Chinese text-to-speech with real voice recordings, similar to the English version.
* Made pinyin appear below Chinese text instead of replacing it.
* Added a link on the last page to our "Bilingual Beatrix Potter" app, which includes this book plus five more books in this series and is available for only $2.99.
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 27/08/2010
- Versión: 1.1
- Tamaño: 4.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Beijing DFHL Company
- © 2010 Beijing DFHL Co. Ltd
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.2 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.