SPECIAL- Robert Louis Stevenson Library
Por Standard Works LLC
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Special introductory price of only $0.99. That's 50% of the normal price!
Robert Louis Balfour Stevenson (13 November 1850 – 3 December 1894), was a Scottish novelist, poet, essayist and travel writer. He was the man who "seemed to pick the right word up on the point of his pen, like a man playing spillikins", as G. K. Chesterton put it. Stevenson was greatly admired by many authors, including Jorge Luis Borges, Ernest Hemingway, Rudyard Kipling, Vladimir Nabokov, and J. M. Barrie. This library contains an impressive collection of 7 of his most popular books and they will be stored directly on your iPhone/iTouch.
• Treasure Island
• Black Arrow
• The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
• Prince Otto, a Romance
• Master of Ballantrae
• David Balfour, Second Part to Kidnapped
The Robert Louis Stevenson Library uses the established Standard Works book reader already enjoyed by tens of thousands of users. It's also the same reader which powers our "U.S. Historical Documents" application which received a perfect 10/10 rating from AppCraver.com and was recently featured on the iTunes App Store.
The Standard Works book reader is simple to use, but also contains many advanced features not usually found in other eBook readers. Rather than continually flicking through little pages of text like some book readers, the Standard Works book reader displays an entire chapter or book at once for you convenience. The text can even automatically scroll for you in both portrait and landscape modes while reading. You can even highlight important words or phrases using the absolute best highlighting system available on the iPhone platform. Create notes for each paragraph which can be displayed inline and assign bookmarks to any paragraph in any book for future reference. And if that's not enough, quickly and easily find any text from any book with the fastest and most powerful search engine available on the iPhone.
The Standard Works book reader contains the following main features:
• Auto-scrolling (both variable-speed and tilt-based, portrait and landscape modes are supported)
• Adjustable fonts, size, colors, margins, spacing, and alignment (you can even adjust the font size by using a pinching gesture while reading!)
• Highlighting - 12 background colors, 12 foreground colors, bold, italic, and underline
• Night (low-light) mode - Black background with white text
• Application tips
• Bookmarks and even folders of bookmarks
• Last location in each book is remembered
• When re-launched, you're returned to the exact location you were last at while reading
• Search for words or phrases with INSTANT search results
• Powerful advanced search options
• Create notes for each paragraph which can be displayed inline
• Animated satin bookmark (similar to the one in the Classics application)
• Ability to choose the application's color theme
Be sure to check out our Bible and "U.S. Historical Documents" applications as well as more books from world renowned authors like:
• Charles Dickens
• Edgar Allen Poe
• Hans Christian Andersen
• Jack London
• Jane Austen
• Jules Verne
• H.G. Wells
• Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
- USD 0.99
- Categoría: Libros
- Publicado: 16/02/2009
- Versión: 1.9.4
- Tamaño: 5.0 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Standard Works LLC
- © 2009 Standard Works LLC
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 2.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.