Por T Studio
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The Tear-Off Calendar for iPhone and iPod Touch improves a classics, that is traditional Soviet-style page-a-day tear-off calendar.
It has a well known visual identity up to a paper texture and a cute faults of old-school printing. It is designed for a natural human gestures, so feel free to flip pages by a sweeping motion and to leave 'handwritten' notes just on a page. It has actually the same set of astronomic data: time of sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset, lenght of a day and a moon phase. It's all the same, but brought to perfection.
Talking about improvements, the Tear-Off Calendar now
* looks into infinity, because calendar and astronomic data calculates automatically;
* tunes just fine: it uses owner's coordinates, not an average by the country;
* brings an efficiency upto limits—one page per day, can it really be simplier?
* smaller than ever, as iPhone is five times thinner;
* actually, not tear-off, because old pages do not disappear—it's all stored!
The Tear-Off Calendar is made with a strong hint of Soviet style of printing, so it's hardly surprising when the basic calendar theme is Soviet's 1979. But you can change it by a few clicks: there's quite universal 1934's theme in the package as well.
Novedades de la versión 1.1
* up to 5 notes on every page
* the third event set
* Holidays added
* some bugs fixed
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
- USD 0.99
- Categoría: Estilo de vida
- Actualizado : 11/12/2009
- Versión: 1.1
- Tamaño: 1.1 MB
- Idiomas: Inglés, Ruso
- Vendedor: T Studio, UAB
- © 2009 UAB "T Studio"
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 2.2.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.