Sphere - 360º Photography
Por Spherical Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Step into the future of photography. Record key moments - and immerse yourself in new ones - like never before. See Paris from a hot air balloon, feel the energy from the American ldol stage, and hold onto your raft as you approach Hubbard Glacier. With Sphere, your device is a movable window you control.
• Keep elbows and forearms pressed against chest
• When shooting indoors, find a wide, open area
• Avoid moving people and objects
• Practice makes perfect
You can also record hands–free using a Motrr Galileo. The following devices support this feature: iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, and the iPod Touch 5th gen. (w/ rear-facing camera)
RECORDING NOT SUPPORTED ON:
iPad (original, 1st gen), iPhone 4 and older, iPod Touch (4th gen and older), iPod Touch (5th gen without a rear facing camera). Also, iPad 2 and iPad 3 strictly support Pro Mode for recording (Easy Mode is unavailable). Note: It's impossible to deliver our recording and stitching technology to all devices. We've tested on every iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, fine–tuning and modifying in every way to support the most devices we can. If your device isn't one of them, please know that we've tried our best to support you.
Follow us on Twitter: @SphereTeam
Access pro tools at: http://inside.theSphere.com/pro
Discover Galileo: http://inside.theSphere.com/motrr
Let us know what you think: support@theSphere.com
Novedades de la versión 3.5.4
- fixed Bluetooth connectivity issues with the Motrr Galileo
- added initial calibration in Galileo capture mode to improve quality
- spheres captured with the Galileo are now saved to the camera roll again
- Categoría: Fotografía y video
- Actualizado : 23/05/2014
- Versión: 3.5.4
- Tamaño: 34.2 MB
- Idiomas: Chino simplificado, Francés, Inglés, Ruso
- Vendedor: Spherical Inc.
- © 2013-2014 Spherical
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.