uCentral: Institutional Medical References & Tools
De Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
** Features Unbound MEDLINE with exclusive Grapherence® visual journal searching **
== PLEASE NOTE: This application requires an institutional subscription. ==
** CURRENT uCentral subscribers can download content to their iOS device at no cost. **
** To find out if your institution subscribes to uCentral, please contact your librarian or system administrator.**
Medical References and Literature Searching for Institutions
from Unbound Medicine
uCentral is the only all-in-one app that delivers the information a clinician or trainee needs at the point of care. uCentral gives libraries and institutions the power to deliver trusted medical reference content and full-text journal articles directly to their patron’s mobile devices. With uCentral, each institution creates a customized aggregation of quick-reference content and makes it available to all of their patrons.
uCentral includes Unbound MEDLINE, delivering over 25 million articles to your iPhone® and iPad®. With links directly to local holdings, uCentral leverages your library’s journal collection by providing patrons direct access to full-text articles. Lastly, explore the literature like never before with Grapherence® - a revolutionary approach to finding relevant articles visually.
More than 30 references are available through uCentral, including:
• The Washington Manual
• 5-Minute Clinical Consult
• Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
• Johns Hopkins Guides (ABX, Diabetes, HIV)
• Harrison’s Manual of Medicine
• Cochrane Abstracts
• Davis’s Drug Guide
• Taber’s Medical Dictionary
• Universal Index Search – quickly find topics across all references
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Personalized favorites
• Frequent updates and new editions when they’re published
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Tips, Notifications, and Institutional Messages (iPad)
• Recently Viewed feature
• Web access
Instructions for current subscribers:
• Install this application to your iOS device
• Open the application and enter your uCentral username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The latest uCentral content will download to your device.
Content available through uCentral includes: 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Johns Hopkins Guides, Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, Taber’s Medical Dictionary, Davis’s Drug Guide, McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus, Davis’s Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests, Diseases and Disorders, Clinical Evidence, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, 5-Minute Pediatric Consult, Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, Yamada Gastroenterology, and more.
Novedades de la versión 1.35
- New content available including Taber's 23rd edition, Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter, and NCLEX-RN Quest.
- Enhanced graphics
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 21/02/2017
- Versión: 1.35
- Tamaño: 12.4 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Chino simplificado, Coreano, Francés, Inglés, Portugués, Árabe
- Vendedor: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2017 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.