BIM 360 Field
Por Vela Systems, Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The Autodesk BIM 360 Field iPad app enables BIM 360 Field users to create and update issues, reference project documents, and run QA/QC, Safety and Commissioning checklists throughout all project phases - anywhere on the job site - with or without an Internet connection. Drop pushpins onto your project drawings or photos to create issues that are easy to find and fix. Mark up drawings and photos to indicate progress. Email marked up documents to team members to get questions answered. View and access your BIM model on your iPad in 3D - making it easy to access key design information and track progress on your project. The simple, paper-like screens make it fast and easy to juggle with your other field tasks. Whenever you connect to the Internet, upload your data to the BIM 360 Field web site and immediately share and it across your project, saving days of time. BIM 360 Field lets you track issues and questions until they’re fixed or answered, email reports to update other team members (executives, owners, architects, etc.) and maintain an audit trail of what you’ve done.
• Create issues (work to complete, punchlists, etc) using your project
documents and simple, paper-like forms
• Review Issues - quickly edit and change status of existing issues
• Mark up drawings and photos to illustrate issues or checklists
• Fill out quality, safety, and commissioning checklists in the field
• View and navigate Building Information Models of many different types
• Share your model using the cloud-based BIM 360 Field Library
• Link your models to the BIM 360 Field equipment database to track progress
and record issues
• Share data with your whole project via the BIM 360 Field web site
• Tag issues and checklists to project locations and responsible companies
• Templates based on industry, company, or project standards ensure
• Audit trails show authors, dates, and times
Novedades de la versión 4.3
Version 4.3 brings big improvements to the PDF viewing experience.
1. PDF documents open quickly, without having to wait for "optimizing for zoom”
2. Navigate multi-page PDF's by thumbnail - Swipe to change pages, or tap a thumbnail on the bottom to jump to that page
3. Navigate multi-page PDF's by Table of Contents - if your PDF includes a table of contents, you can use it to find sections quickly.
4. Search for text within your PDF’s - type the text you want to find, then tap in the results list to go to that page.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To use the features above, you need re-sync your library documents, which could take more time than usual. We'll prompt you to perform this one-time upgrade process the first time you sync each project.
Also note that for improved stability on iPad Mini we are now limiting photo attachments on pushpin issues to medium resolution.