Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*****Official Air Hockey app of the 2014 Air Hockey World Championship*****
As seen on Supernatural. "Air Hockey from Acceleroto is the best" - Macworld. My favorite application...it is so awesome" - Patrick Norton, Revision3 "I like Air Hockey" - Steve Wozniak. Featured by Gizmodo's Kotaku & TUAW! On the All-Time Top Paid iPhone & iPad Apps lists!
Air Hockey has Game Center & wireless multiplayer!
Featured on iPhones & iPods in Apple Stores worldwide. Air Hockey's been featured by Apple in these categories:
#1 on the Apple Store "Our Favorite Games" list
#1 ranked App Store paid game
What We're Playing
iTunes "Best of 2008"
On the cover of the 2011 iPhone App Guide.
Selected as one of the 100 Best Games of 2009 by iLounge.com!
Awarded "Best Arcade Game" Best App Ever 2008.
Nominated "Best Kids Game" Best App Ever 2008.
Honorable Mention "Best Bluetooth" Best App Ever 2009.
Everyone should own this #1 best selling and award-winning game!
With the option for 1 or 2 pucks, this 1 and 2-player air hockey favorite is a blast for young & old alike! This is the only air hockey that lets you play with 2 pucks at once!
If you're alone, play a computer opponent ranging from Kiddie to INSANE! Get a friend and grab your mallets to see who dominates the table in 2-player mode. Try off the wall banks & combos to spoil your opponent's defenses and be the first to score 7 points - just like in real air hockey!
You'll play with easy to control mallets that aren't too big or small and a puck that rockets across the table. The goals are sized to perfectly balance rapid game play and the challenge of the game. Advanced physics and air hockey sounds make the game act and sound like you're playing on a real table!
Air Hockey by Acceleroto. Hit it!
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news bits:
Lead developer: Bryan Duke (@GrouchoDuke)
What's New in Version 1.18
HUGE UPDATE! Millions of thanks to the millions of Air Hockey players across the world! Here’s the low down on the awesome new stuff:
- Completely redesigned interface! Air Hockey’s old menu system for the iPhone and iPod touch was pretty boring. Ugly even. So, we ripped it out and completely started over. The new look on the iPhone and iPod touch is fresh, shiny, and (dare we say) way way better.
- Improved wireless 2 player games! You have a couple iPads around your house, right? Who doesn’t!? Grab them both and play Air Hockey against each other wirelessly. Since the Air Hockey table size changes quite a bit between the widescreen & non-widescreen iPhones and the iPad, you have to play against someone with a similar screen layout as you -- no iPad to iPhone 3GS games, that’d be silly! You can even do great stuff like play wireless games between Air Hockey and Air Hockey Gold. It’s like magic!
- Performance improvements! With some more work under the hood, our testing showed a 1-puck single-player game ran at 60 frames per second on the iPhone 5 using only around 3% of the CPU. Our custom physics engine is still running at 1000Hz (that’s 1000 times a second!) for the best Air Hockey on iOS! Crazy!
- Squashed some bugs & probably sprinkled in some new ones. Line 2550 in the main game file really needed some work.
- New icons! Ok, this isn’t earth shattering, but we want the icon to look great on your device. The Air Hockey icon looks awesome on your device. Beautiful corners - we have ‘em.
- Dropped iOS support for everything before iOS 4.3. This is a requirement to support the iPhone 5. We really love our players who are still rockin’ their original iPod touches, but we have to move on. (Psst! Get a new iPod touch - they rock too!).
If you like Air Hockey, please take the time to give us a nice review. It really helps.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 September 2013
- Version: 1.18
- Size: 43.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Acceleroto
- © 2008-2013 Acceleroto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.