Alberta Class 7 Test - questions are shockingly similar!!!
By Deedal Studios Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
~~~This app guarantees you will pass your written exam. If you do all t he questions on this test and you fail your written exam. You can request for a full refund~~
**Featured as What's Hot on App Store**
**Featured as New and Noteworthy on App Store**
Do you want to spend only a few hours studying and still pass your Class 7 Learner Test on the first try? This app can help you achieve that because this app is designed specifically for the Alberta Class 7 Learner Test. The practice test has 30 questions, which is based on the Basic Licence Driver’s Handbook. This app consists of both knowledge questions and traffic signs designed specifically to fit on the iPhone/iPod/iPad.
-The questions are divided into 23 different topics including Lane Driving, Intersections, Traffic Signs, etc
-Over 200 knowledge and traffic sign questions
-The latest 2014 questions are available in this app
-Option to review all the questions if you don't want to take the test
-Questions are generated randomly with 3 options (Random Questions, Incorrectly Answered Questions and Not Attempted Questions)
-You can track how many questions you've done correctly, incorrectly and not attempted
-Reset option available if you want to do all the questions again
- Recommends when you are ready to take the test
- Professional analysis using binomial distribution
- Analyze your chances of passing the actual knowledge test based on your past performance
- Gives you the probability of passing the actual knowledge test and tells you how long before closing you should go take your exam
- View your test results
- Find out what questions you've done wrong after taking the test
- Displays the time used for each question, answer chosen and correct answer
Track Past Test Results
- Past test marks will be graphed so you can see your improvement
- Individual tests will be listed with pass or fail and your mark
- Shows your highest, average and lowest mark and time used
- Send questions feedback directly from the app
- Join facebook page
- Visit our website
- Track how long it takes for you to take this test
- Intelligent timer will stop when you put the app to sleep or viewing the answer
Track your progress
- Right and wrong counter built into the test
*Disclaimer: This app is for general information only. Nothing in this app is intended to provide legal advice or to be relied on as binding in any dispute, claim, action, demand or proceeding.
What's New in Version 3.0.24
"- latest 2014 questions updated
- optimized for iOS 8
- critical bug fix"
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 22 September 2014
- Version: 3.0.24
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Deedal Studios Inc
- © 2011 - 2014 Deedal Studio Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.