By ARUP Laboratories, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ARUP Consult® is a laboratory test selection and decision support tool provided at no cost by ARUP Laboratories and designed for use by health care professionals. This application puts over 300 disease-related topics and algorithms in the palm of your hand. The personalized feature "My Top Topics" allows you instantaneous access to your favorite content. Consult’s evidence-based clinical topics and diagnostic algorithms are regularly updated by our group of expert authors at the University of Utah School of Medicine and ARUP Laboratories. Your application will notify you of content updates while still allowing you to browse and search for topics.
About ARUP Laboratories
ARUP Laboratories is a national clinical and anatomic pathology reference laboratory and an enterprise of the University of Utah and its Department of Pathology. ARUP offers in excess of 3,000 tests and test combinations, ranging from routine screening tests to highly esoteric molecular and genetic assays. Access ARUP Laboratories on the web at http://www.aruplab.com.
• Browse—access disease topics and algorithms alphabetically, by category, or by algorithm
• Search—execute robust searches for quick results.
• My most visited topics—gain quick access to your favorite topics.
New and updated content alerts
• E-updates—be the first to know when new content and algorithms are released.
• Algorithms—explore detailed diagnostic algorithms for many disease processes.
• Evidence-based content—access topics that are organized by tabs and that include Clinical Background, Diagnosis, Pharmacogenetics, Screening, Monitoring, Lab Tests, Algorithms, and References.
• References—links to national guidelines and medical literature.
• Author information—access medical reviewers’ faculty bio pages.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
ios 8.0.2 bug fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 18 October 2014
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ARUP Laboratories, Inc.
- © ARUP Laboratories, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.