Aunty Maggie's Recipe
By Inclusive Technology Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brew your own magic potion with Aunty Maggie. First choose one of four characters. Choose the ingredients to add to the cauldron by mixing the colours in the jars to create the colour of your monster. Then see what happens when they drink the potion!
Clear targets and multiple choices make this activity suitable for those needing to practice touch accuracy or learning to make choices. It can also be used with single and two switch scanning access using currently available iPad switch interfaces.
• Bright clear graphics on dark background to help users with visual impairments.
• Lots of opportunity for discussion and language development.
• Simple touch access to practice targeting skills.
• Switch scanning using single and two switch step scanning.
• Fun bright animated monster rewards.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Fixed a number of problems relating to iOS7 including:
- Intermittent issues when using the RJ Cooper Switch Interface (and others).
- Microphone privacy alert bug fixed.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 03 December 2013
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inclusive Technology
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.