Business Model Stress Testing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyday new business models are created or existing business models updated. While creating new business models can be exciting work it also brings about the questions: “How successful is my business model in practice?” and “Will it stand the test of time?”
The business model stress testing method developed by Novay provides the answers to these questions. By describing the business model using the STOF method and considering relevant trends or uncertainties a structured analysis of the business model can be conducted. The STOF model describes what business models should look like, which elements they should contain, and what the relationship between the elements should be in order to be successful. The stress test maps the STOF elements on market trends or uncertainties for an in-depth analysis on the business model’s robustness. This showcase app shows the inner workings and results of business model stress testing using STOF.
- Showcase of a stress test conducted on a business model.
- Details description of a business model according to the STOF method.
- Different perspectives on the same business model (network perspective, detailed description according to STOF, plain text description).
- Insight in stress testing results displayed in a ‘heat signature’.
- Additional business models stress tests.
- Input new business models for stress testing.
- Manage different perspectives on the business model.
- Provide simple stress test analysis on the business model.
- Perform stress testing with different factors.
- Generate of ‘heat signature’ for a business model stress test.
- Use of other business modeling languages (i.e. Business model Canvas).
STOF stands for Service, Technology, Organization and Finance. According to this method, a business model has to be viewed from four related perspectives to be successful. For more details visit the STOF website, http://www.stofmethod.com .
What's New in Version 1.1
Added iPhone support.