Cashflow Balance Sheet
By K2 Cashflow, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Cashflow Balance Sheet app is a simple and fun app that helps you play financial simulation games and/or track your personal Assets, Liabilties, Income and Expenses... now with Twitter and Facebook sharing!
You can create your own professions or choose from any of the 12 built-in professions.
The Cashflow Balance Sheet app makes it a snap to:
- Automatically track your Cash On Hand
- Track your Salary and Passive Income, as well as Total Income
- See all of your Expenses in one easy list
- Track your Assets, including their Return On Investment (ROI)
- Track your Liabilities, including Bank Loans and negatively cash flowing properties
- Track your number of children, and how much they cost you
- Add and delete Assets, Liabilities - the app does all the math for you!
And when you are financially free, you get a congratulatory cheer!
The Cashflow Balance Sheet app makes the accounting part of your quest for financial freedom extremely easy, freeing your mind from the math to focus on the concepts you’re learning every time you use it.
All of these benefits can be yours for the low, low price of... FREE! Yes, Free! Enjoy the Cashflow Balance Sheet app with our compliments and use it to become financially free in real life!
The Cashflow Balance Sheet app works on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
What's New in Version 2.3
Fixes for iOS8 that prevented selling or editing Assets.
You can now put negative cashflow on an Asset.
There is now a Quick Payoff button for Bank Loans to pay the entire balance in one tap.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 February 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: K2 Cashflow, Inc.
- © In A Day Development 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.