By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the iPad app for Circulation Research, providing another point of entry to some of the most revolutionary research in areas such as cellular therapy/stem cells, microRNA biology, development, proteomics, translational research, and more. This dynamic app combines a print-like reading experience with customized text-sizing, article-sharing features, multimedia links, and other enhancements. Key features include:
• Easy to read full-text articles
• Adjustable text sizing with pinch and zoom
• Engaging multimedia, including article-based supplements
• Downloadable issues
• Speedy issue browsing through Quick View
• Convenient notification when a new issue is available
• Abstract summaries in the previous version of the journal
Circulation Research is a forum for fundamental, mechanistic research of relevance to the cardiovascular system from various disciplines including biochemistry, biophysics, cellular biology, molecular biology, genetics, pathology, physiology, and pharmacology. The journal publishes manuscripts of the highest quality pertaining to basic cardiac and vascular biology and using state-of-the-art approaches to illuminate mechanisms of human disease.
Each biweekly issue of Circulation Research is available in print and online at http://circres.ahajournals.org.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 17 September 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2014 by the American Heart Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.