By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Top-Selling App Used by Tens of Thousands of Health Professionals, Worldwide **
Diagnosaurus -- published by McGraw-Hill and powered by Unbound Medicine
This quick-reference tool helps healthcare professionals perform differential diagnosis with speed and confidence at the point of care.
With Diagnosaurus you can quickly search over 1,000 diagnoses by organ system, symptom, or disease, or you can view all entries. Use the valuable “See Related DDx” feature within each entry to consider alternative diagnoses and quickly link to those entries. The convenient “Favorites” feature allows you to save specific searches and bookmark in your personal archive.
Diagnosaurus client for all iOS devices features:
• Optimized interface
• Universal Index Search
• Personalized favorites
• Superior navigation
• “See Related DDx” feature that links entries
Additional iPad client features include:
• iPad-specific interface – not just an enlarged iPhone app
• Side-by-side reading and navigation panes
Author: Roni F. Zeiger, MD
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
What's New in Version 1.10
• Voice search (requires iPhone 4S/5, iPad 3rd Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation)
• Optimized for larger iPhone 5 and new iPod touch (5th Generation) screens
• Bug Fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 17 December 2012
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2013 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.