Everyday Mathematics® Baseball Multiplication™ 1–6 Facts
By McGraw-Hill School Education Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Baseball Multiplication 1–6 Facts game by McGraw-Hill offers a quick and easy way to practice and reinforce basic multiplication facts (1–6). This facts practice game runs on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
Two players, representing 2 teams, play a 3-inning baseball game as they practice their 1–6 multiplication facts. The players take turns at bat. On most turns, the player at bat is pitched a pair of numbers. The player multiplies the numbers and then enters the product on a keypad. If the answer is correct, the batter hits a single, double, triple, or home run. On some turns, the pitch will result in an out instead of a pair of numbers. After 3 outs, it is the other player’s turn at bat. After 3 innings, the player with the most runs wins!
Features of Baseball Multiplication 1–6 Facts:
- 2 players (for extra practice, a single player can play as Player 1 and Player 2)
- 3 innings of competitive game play
- Practices basic multiplication facts from 1 to 6
- Correct and incorrect answer feedback
- Guided/Unguided play
- Full tutorial
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Look for these other Everyday Mathematics® Games Apps:
- Addition Top-It™
- Subtraction Top-It™
- Name That Number™
- Beat the Computer™ Multiplication
- Equivalent Fractions™
- Monster Squeeze™
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–12 Facts
- Divisibility Dash™
Everyday Mathematics® web site: everydaymath.com
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 24 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: McGraw-Hill School Education Group
- © 2010 The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.