Tour Cal Poly
By BarZ Adventures
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore Cal Poly. Learn more about Cal Poly, a nationally ranked, four-year, comprehensive public university located in San Luis Obispo, half way between San Francisco and Los Angeles on California’s Central Coast. It is a distinctive learning community offering academically focused students a hands-on educational experience that prepares them for today’s scientific and technical world. These self-guided tours are your passport to the Cal Poly campus. After your download this free application, you will have access to a variety of different tours around the campus and the surrounding San Luis Obispo area. The streaming tour format saves hard drive space on your device and avoids the time associated with large downloads, while a downloaded tour can be enjoyed without WIFI or 3G connectivity.
Tours include the following features:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicated your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour (must have connectivity for maps)
• Full-color, professional tour video files that share the history, stories and behind-the-scenes information for different locations around the Cal Poly campus.
• Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of the tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh
• Tour stop images will help you orient yourself to your surroundings and find points of interest around the campus quickly
• Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, social media, websites and email addresses enable you to quickly connect for more information about points of interest at Cal Poly
About Cal Poly
Cal Poly is in San Luis Obispo, a city of about 44,000 on California's central coast, midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles. The city and university share a neighborly, small-campus, small-town feeling and one of the finest natural environments anywhere. With its year round temperate climate, majestic peaks, quiet valleys and the nearby ocean, Cal Poly is an ideal environment for learning and growing.
From Cal Poly's compact, 1321-acre main campus, you can take in sweeping views of the nearby peaks and valleys. To the north of the academic core is an additional 8,357 acres of rolling campus devoted to student farming, experimental architecture and other outdoor laboratory studies, making Cal Poly one of the largest campuses in the nation.
What's New in Version 15.47
Bug fixes and other performance improvements
- Category: Education
- Updated: 02 December 2015
- Version: 15.47
- Size: 90.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BarZ Adventures
- © 2015 BarZ Adventures Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.