Grammar Up: Phrasal Verbs
By Webrich Software Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A phrasal verb is a combination of a verb and a preposition, a verb and an adverb, or a verb with both an adverb and a preposition.
Phrasal verbs are very common in spoken and written English so we need them to understand. This app helps you with just that.
• Over 26 topics.
• Over 750 multiple-choice questions with explanation.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Pie chart and bar chart keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic or mock test.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
What's New in Version 4.5
Added pie chart and bar chart.
New user interface.
Customers Also Bought
- USD 2.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 19 October 2012
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Webrich Software Limited
- © 2008-2013 Webrich Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.