By iHealth Labs Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: This app is made to be used in conjunction with the iHealth Blood Pressure Dock, available at www.ihealthlabs.com, Apple On-Line, Apple retail stores.
First ever Blood Pressure (BP) Monitoring System for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. iHealth turns your iPhone into a powerful blood pressure monitor. It includes a diary for tracking BP measurements taken by the iHealth BP dock. Its elegant user interface and vivid testing process makes keeping an eye on vital signs more enjoyable than ever before. It also empowers you to see the changes and reasons behind them using simple tools: interactive graph, management, smart World Health Organization (WHO) classifications, and an FAQ. For a complete product tour, see www.ihealthlabs.com.
VISUALIZE — See your testing process in motion, track your blood pressure changes via graphs, and summarize your statistics by time, date, and WHO classification.
TRACK — iHealth records your systolic and diastolic pressures, heart rate, measurement time, and pulse-wave graph. Years of data only take up the space of a few songs.
MANAGEMENT — Helps you manage your records by using simple tools: graphs, average calculation, smart WHO classifications.
SHARE — E-mail to share your results with friends or family members to keep them notified of your current situation and historical results. You can also e-mail your doctor or other medical professional as part of your personal healthcare.
• Simple, attractive, elegant interface.
• Visualize measurement process.
• Record your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave, and measurement time.
• Flick up and down, right or left, to check your test results, pulse wave graph, and WHO classification.
• Check your results and blood pressure changing in beautiful history graph.
• Generate your own graph by time, date, or systolic/diastolic numbers.
• Calculate averages based on time, date, or systolic/diastolic numbers.
• Instantly see systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, and time for all the measurements in visible part of the graph.
• Smart WHO classification tool.
• Easily add or edit measurement results using slide-in controls.
• Share your results by e-mail.
• Comprehensive database of frequently asked questions regarding blood pressure.
• Dock battery management.
iHealth Lab Inc.
Take control of your personal healthcare with mobile platform.
What's New in Version V2.3.4
Added support for Hebrew language
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 26 January 2014
- Version: V2.3.4
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: iHealth Labs Inc.
- © iHealth Lab Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.