Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHelp can save your life!
* You can call for help posting into your Facebook wall!
* You can tweet for help to all your followers!
* Even if your device is locked, you can put a wallpaper screen with your medical profile!
* You can protect your information with a password!
* More than 3,500 registered medicines.
* It's Retina Display ready!
iHelp aims to be useful at times that you need the most. The paramedics, doctor or anyone helping can have quick access to vital information like your name, age, contacts, blood type, weight, diseases, allergies, medicines you are taking, health plans, etc.
Besides that, a central button will help you quickly call public services like 911 or emergency contacts. It is also possible to send a predefined message to all your followers in Twitter or post to your Facebook wall.
For this app be really useful, you should fill out all information correctly. It is also important to inform your friends and relatives about the app, specially if you get into trouble.
We recommend that you put the app at the Dock or into the initial home screen. If you do so, the app will be easily visualized by others. If your device is protected by a password, you should put a wallpaper screen with your medical profile using the app functionality in the settings screen.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 08 September 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Deway Sistemas e solucoes Ltda.
- © 2011 Deway Technology - all rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.