ImageToPDF for iPad
By Weiner & Partner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ImageToPDF for iPad allows you to create PDF presentations, photo books, brochures, catalogs, flyers and much more with images from the photo library of your iPad. With ImageToPDF for iPad, it has never been easier to create great-looking image-based PDF documents. ImageToPDF for iPad is for private and professional use.
Set up a new project, select photos and images from the photo library of your device and create multi-page PDF files. Images will automatically be adjusted to fit the optimal size. The aspect ratio stays constant. Each page can be customized to contain one to four images in high quality. Add frames, lines and several background colors. Save your project and export PDF files via Email.
• Create multi-page PDF files containing the content of your photo and image library.
• Combine up to four images per page. Add an unlimited number of pages (limited only by the memory of your device).
• Images will be adjusted to fit the optimal size. The aspect ratio stays constant.
• Add headline, date and page numbering.
• Supported image formats are: jpg, gif, bmp, png.
• Select different image filters: standard, sharpen.
• Choose different background colors, frames and lines.
• Manage several projects.
• Save and modify projects.
• Send PDF files in portrait mode via Email.
• Save complete pages as images.
• Landscape and portrait mode user experience.
This app is also available for iPhone and iPod touch with some great new functions.