By UnatezeSoft, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We updated our app to conform to modern standard Igbo. We are following WAEC Central Igbo curriculum to teach you the basics of Igbo language. iSabi™ Igbo teaches you the basics of standard Igbo. You will get what you need to know to build your vocabulary and gain confidence. We show you the most useful Igbo words and phrases and help you to practice what you learn as you learn. With this app, you will be speaking Igbo with your friends and family in no time. Don't let yourself be confused by other apps. Igbo language is a tonal language; words have meanings depending on how they are pronounced.
* "Excellent way to learn Igbo on the go. The audio feature is outstanding way to get it right. Practice makes perfect!" ***** SusyQuan
We teach you Igbo in a fun way!
* Hear each Igbo word or phrase pronounced by a native speaker.
* Record and playback your own pronunciation of each Igbo phrase.
* Compare your recordings with the native speaker pronunciations to improve.
* Gain confidence through fun and relaxed quizzes.
* Master spoken Igbo by taking our state of the art "iCan Say it!" quizzes.
* Learn at your own pace.
* View self contained dictionary/glossary of more than 6,000 words/phrases.
* Take the dictionary with you on the go (no Internet access required!).
* Master the most common Igbo nouns and pronouns.
* See phrases for several situations--including, Everyday phrases, Introductions, Shopping, Directions, Dining, Traveling, Religion, etc.
* Quickly locate words and phrases with our built-in text and indexed searches.
* Bookmark words and phrases for easy access and recall.
* Take and save notes for each word or phrase as you encounter them.
* Create your own study set with the bookmark and notes features.
Download the app today and see how easy it is to learn Igbo! Take it with you and practice it on the plane during your next trip.
We'd love to hear your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments and suggestions.
Visit Us: unatezesoft.com
Follow Us: twitter.com/unatezesoft
Like Us: facebook.com/pages/Unatezesoft/233556186770452
What you Learn:
- Standard Igbo
What's New in Version 4.2
* Added missing sounds
* Fixed bugs
- USD 9.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 26 August 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 37.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UnatezeSoft, LLC
- © 2010 UnatezeSoft, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.