By The Solis Academy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTellTimeHD is a fantastic app that teaches and drills children who are learning how to tell time. Elementary school curriculum requires children to be familiar with five different ways of telling time.
- hours (e.g., 5 o'clock, 6 o'clock, etc.)
- halves (e.g., half past 8)
- quarters (e.g., quarter to 9, quarter past 3)
- minutes (e.g., 10 minutes after 5, 7 minutes before 12)
- hours:minutes (e.g., 5:35, 7:13)
- dragging the minute hand to a requested time (e.g., Judy Clock)
With iTellTimeHD your child will enjoy learning how to tell time and master the analog clock "in no time".
What's New in Version 4.0
- iOS 6 Updated (you'll have to delete the older version of iTellTime HD and re-download this app)
- track daily and overall progress of a student in the Settings tab
- Ability to email daily progress reports.
- In App Purchase available for two addition users.
- If multiple users have been purchased, simply touch the name below Clocky or Clockette to switch users.
- Updated graphics for the Retina display iPad. Both Clocky and Clockette have been 3D rendered for a gorgeous display.
- New Drag feature allowing the student to move the minute hand to a requested time.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 16 February 2013
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robert Solis
- © 2013 Robert Solis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.