Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let's master Japanese kanji for fun!
We Japanese learn 80-kanji first at an elementary school in a first grader.
Yes, you can learn 80-kanji same as above-mentioned in this app too!
The kanji is categorized into several groups like "number", "day of the week" to image it easily with pictures
and when you finish learning each categories, you can get "good job" stamps!
If you send your number of stamps, you can check your order/ranking!
Please enjoy learning!
*There is a possibility that ranking-system is not available in some case.(Depending on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.)
What's New in Version 1.3
1) Graph of study achievement per month is added.
2) Name registration becomes available in main menu.
3) At the end of choice-game, it becomes to check all of kanji by clicking the cards.
4) The bug that screen is locked in portrait in iOS7 is fixed.
*The data of previous versions would be reset. You can regist your name in main menu as stated above. I'm sorry to trouble you. Thank you for your understanding.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 10 October 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: KENJI HIOKI
- © KENJI HIOKI
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.