Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Notes + Calculator = Jot Notes.
Need to calculate while writing down notes? Need to update to other devices on the same notes?
Jot Notes has both features. Calculates as you type and synchronized directly to all your devices via Dropbox. The most convenient notes app.
Jot Notes is a fast and easy note taking app with calculator and synchronization to Dropbox. Inline calculator helps to quickly do sum and calculates, plus write notes at the same time. No need another calculator anymore.
It's notes taking function is quick and everything just uploaded to Dropbox, automatically. No need to worry if any files is not updated. Basically, you can just write notes and forget about when sync will occurs. It is automatically synchronized. You can create folder to organize your notes and all folders will be synchronized automatically.
It works on both iPhone and iPad so you can share files between both devices.
- Built-in Calculator inline to notes
- Quick calculation buttons built into keyboard.
- Notes taking with Dropbox synchronization.
- Synchronizes folders in Dropbox.
- Able to select different folder in Dropbox.
- Move notes between folders.
- Multiple font select with many custom monospaced fonts available.
- Built-in TextExpander support.
- Ability to lock document to prevent accidental modification of notes.
- Detect phone number and URL in lock mode.
- Email notes as text or attachment.
- Quick search function directly to the search content.
- Fullscreen support in iPhone version only.
- Support CR/LF file format.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Productivity
- Released: 24 July 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shawn Chua
- © 2011 Shawn Chua
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.