L2 Kanji Learn & Test
By Fidel Softech Pvt. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application has been developed for people interested in taking Level 2 and Level 3 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). It combined both Level 2 and Level 3 kanji according to new pattern of JLPT exam. It is primarily for those interested in mastering the Kanji that are likely to appear in the exam. The application contains around 740 Kanji, along with their "on-yomi" (Chinese Reading) and "kun-yomi" (Japanese Reading) readings and their equivalent English meanings. Each Kanji will also have its "jukugo" (combination of two or more Kanji) readings.
This application also provides facility for searching particular kanji based on kun-yomi, on-yomi, kanji radical or kanji strokes.
This application is a great help for students who can have ready reference of Ikkyu ( JLPT Level 2 and Level 3 ). Useful for
• Handy Kanji Dictionary.
• Practice Reading Kanji.
• Meaning given in Japanese (Hiragana / Katakana) and English.
• Possible Jukugo meanings for each Kanji.
• Given Stroke and Radical for each Kanji.
• Can search kanji by kun-yomi, on-yomi, kanji radical or kanji strokes.
• Test for your Kanji knowledge.
• 30 Sec timer, for practice of fast recognition. This practice will help you in Exam.
• Each question have 3 options to choose from.
• Each test have 25 questions.
• Result immediately after completing Exam.
• You can test your Japanese kanji skills anytime, anywhere, unlimited number of times.
• Improves Kanji Knowledge.
• Improves speed of recognizing Kanji.
We have also created a program to test your Kanji knowledge. The Kanji is displayed in random order, so every test is a bit different.
You can also keep track of your scores
and monitor progress
- USD 2.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 05 January 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sunil Kulkarni
- © 2010@Fidel Softech Pvt Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.