Learn Spanish - WordPower
By Innovative Language Learning, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WordPower Spanish - The Ultimate Vocabulary Builder
Learn Spanish with 2,000 of the Most Frequently Used Words and Phrases in the Spanish language right on your iOS device with the new and improved WordPower Spanish Vocabulary! Since the launch of iTunes App Store in 2008, WordPower Spanish has helped language students like you learn essential Spanish vocabulary and phrases related to shopping, going to the doctor, travel, technology, weather and more! The app doubles as a mini-travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Spanish phrases. Your journey to Spain or another Spanish speaking country begins right here, WordPower Learn Spanish Vocabulary presented by InnovativeLanguage.com.
The power of these 2,000 words and phrases:
According to the experts, ""A vocabulary of 1,500 words is enough to comfortably participate in everyday conversations."" WordPower Spanish Vocabulary not only gives the core 1,500 words and phrases that make up a language, but also the tools to master them in the fastest and easiest way possible.
Will this application alone allow you to speak like a United Nations diplomat? Probably not. Will it empower you to function in everyday situations, understand the language spoken around you, and help you rapidly learn Spanish? Absolutely YES!
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Spanish Vocabulary FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! By popular demand, the Word of the Day feature of the Lite version is now included in the full version
- Support for iOS 6 and 4" Retina displays such as the iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch
- Approximately 2,000 Words: The most essential Spanish vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class and gender
- Thousands of Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- New! Spanish Local List: A special list of words specific to daily life in Spain or another Spanish speaking country. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- New! Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest SpanishPod101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated! Basic Resources: Want to explore the Spanish language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Spanish learning tips, information and material
- Updated! Easy to Use Design: Intuitive iOS swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function - Search entire database in English or Spanish
- Progress Bar for keeping track of how many words you have really mastered
- Authentic Iberian Spanish pronunciation (Mexican Spanish WordPower and Peruvian Spanish WordPower also available in the iTunes store)
What's New in Version 4.7
-NEW: the app will now check for wordbank backups on iCloud when it's first launched and give you the option to restore it if there is one. This is great for people who are either installing the app on a new device or had to delete and reinstall it.
-NEW: the app will now check for a newer version of your wordbank on iCloud when it launches. If it finds one, it'll give you the option to restore the newer version. This is great for people who use the app on multiple devices and want to keep their wordbank up to date across all their devices.
-NEW: the Lite version of the app will now ask you if you want to restore your in-app purchase on first launch. This is also great for people who are either installing the app on a new device or had to delete and reinstall it.
-improved the wordbank sync user interface
-other various bugfixes and under the hood improvements
- USD 9.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 26 August 2015
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 104 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Innovative Language Learning, LLC
- © 2008-2015 Innovative Language Learning
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.