By Cirrus Media Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money Management's free weekly iPad app sets a new standard for financial services news and analysis in Australia.
With the industry's landscape changing faster than ever before and its members facing ever-increasing complexities, Money Management's tablet app gives its readers the means to stay ahead of the curve.
Taking full advantage of the added depth and dimensions that can be provided by the iPad, Money Management's tablet app features:
- extensive coverage of the issues and challenges currently shaping the retail financial services sector such as the FOFA and MySuper reforms
- a constantly updated stream of the latest news from moneymanagement.com.au
- agenda-setting commentary from the industry's leading opinion makers
- indepth analysis of and detailed how-to guides on diverse topics related to areas such as financial planning, funds management, superannuation and insurance
- the ability to share stories with colleagues and friends via Twitter or Facebook
With financial planners, investment managers and superannuation fund trustees again entering a period of significant upheaval, Money Management’s iPad app provides the information and context needed to confront the challenges readers are now facing.
The App is free to download weekly from the App Store and is proudly supported by Fidelity.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
- Optimised for iOS7
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 25 March 2014
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cirrus Media Pty Ltd
- © Reed Business Information Australia Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.