Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PDF Music sheets organizer and iPod player... A must for all musicians who must carry binders of music sheets...
Retrieve ANY song in only 1 second !!!
- The fastest way to find a song : Simply type 3 or 4 characters and Voilà!
- 2 pages display in Landscape mode. 1 page display in Portrait mode.
- Half Page Zooming in Landscape mode.
- Use tabs to group songs or to create sets.
- Table of contents for each tab.
- MusicBinder is always in «Search» mode.
> No need to activate a search field.
- The search is always performed on all PDF even if a tab is selected.
> This allows you to do a special request and go back to your set right after.
- Sort your song by title or author.
> MusicBinder build its own indexes according to the name of your PDF files.
> Please read the user manual to get more information about the suggested naming conventions.
- Email PDF directly from Music Binder.
- Control your iPod.
> MusicBinder automatically match the corresponding songs in your iPod library (title / author must match PDF filename).
Gestures (swipe and tap) can be fully configured
- Please, adjust them to fit your own needs
Embedded File manager:
- Rename, delete, move, copy PDF files directly from Music Binder.
- Rename PDF files using "fill from iPod" feature to match the title and artist of iPod.
Support of Bluetooth external keyboards and foot controllers (example:AirTurn BT-105)
- Foot controllers and external keyboard can be configured in the preferences (turn page, start/stop player, ...)
Extended iPod Controller:
- Set up to 4 loops (automatically saved for each song).
- Set up countdown (delay before playback).
- The extended iPod controller can be used for all songs of your iPod (even if you don't have corresponding PDF files).
Optional separated binders (2-8):
- By default : All 8 colored binders displays all PDF files from Music Binder document's folder (no changes).
- Changes for binder #2 to binder #8: If one or many PDF files are copied into sub-folders 2 to 8, only those PDF will be displayed.
PDF files can be added to your library using iTunes or via any application that support "Open with..." (example: Mail).
Other screen shots, user's manual and additionnal information can be found on VadeCreation Web Page.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
To open a PDF in another app: Display the yellow notes and tap on the PDF title
Some PDF was displayed with a wrong rotation -> Fixed
After adding a PDF from another app, automatically move to this PDF
After renaming a PDF using the embedded file manager, automatically move to this PDF
Other minor corrections
Filter (search PDF files that match a given string)
Big Arrow buttons (on Table of Contents)
Zoom in Portrait Mode (can be used to crop PDF)
Hidden Zones have been finetuned
New Actions for Customized Gestures
New keys on the search keyboard (Filter,List,Notes)
See what songs have already been played
Slight Shadows of Arrow keys (when using external Bluetooth devices)
Multi-Select and other tools in File Manager
Volume Control on iPod Controller
Mail Setlist (with/without Notes)