By Tension Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Password Creator lets you create random passwords.
It allows to create a single password or a long list , up to 500000 (half million) of passwords, in a single click, inside an internal table, ready to be saved on disk as text
It allows to create different kind of passwords:
• Alpha only lowercase
• Alpha only uppercase
• Alpha only any-case
• Alphanumeric only lowercase
• Alphanumeric only uppercase
• Alphanumeric only any-case
• Numeric only
• Hexadecimal (to be used in WEP encrypted wireless modem)
• Alphanumeric lowercase with punctuation
• Alphanumeric uppercase with punctuation
• Alphanumeric any-case with punctuation
- You can select the length of the password and it is created live while you select the options
- Strength of the created password is visualized in a graphic way
- Password can be shown or maintained hidden inside the window
- You can generate not only just one password in one shot, but also thousands of them with a single click, and save them on disk in a text file.
- Password Creator can be used in that way also as a random data generator, with output importable by any other software that can read text data from disk
- Optional Disambiguator: avoids use of custom specified chars similar to others
- When creating a list of password, optional 'avoid duplicates'
- Sort and save on disk passwords, alphabetically or by creation
- Can export to disk data to be imported by any app
Password Creator includes a standard PDF user guide
Optimized for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
What's New in Version 1.3
• Now can generate up to half million passwords in a single step
• Better way to define how many passwords to create
• Optimized for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- USD 4.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 13 April 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tension Software s.a.s.
- © 2011-2016 Tension Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor