By Maple Tree
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. A medical practitioner who specializes in this area is known as a pediatrician.
Treating a child is not like treating a miniature adult. A major difference between pediatrics and adult medicine is that children are minors and, in most jurisdictions, cannot make decisions for themselves.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 150+ terminologies related to Pediatrics with its short description/meaning, which guides you to understand your child’s health related issues.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, FaceBook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- USD 0.99
- Category: Medical
- Released: 24 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PRAKRUT MEHTA
- © Maple Tree Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.