Interactive Science Glossary: Physical Science
By CPO Science
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Physical Science is the study of matter, energy, and change. The Interactive Physical Science (PS) Glossary app is a great review and study tool for learning nearly 100 physical science terms and concepts, presented through simulations, video, science content, and flash cards. Categories include: Energy and Systems, Force and Motion, Electricity and Magnetism, Matter and Energy, Light and Optics, and Sound and Waves. The glossary presentation is geared toward middle and high school students and appeals to a wide range of learning styles.
• Study by browsing and reviewing terms through simulations and videos
• Learn the science behind the terms through video and simulations.
• Quiz yourself with flash cards randomly or by physical science topic
• Wi-Fi or 3G is required for initial download, videos, and preview images that haven’t been download yet (images are download when term is tapped in the category view).
• Search glossary terms by alphabetical order or physical science topic
Earth and Life Science glossary apps are also available from CPO Science.
What's New in Version 1.1
Updated for iOS 7
- Category: Education
- Updated: 05 May 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CPO Science
- © 2012 CPO Science
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.