By Miridia Technology, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Acupuncture Mastery Software
Video Demo! View it here: http://www.miridiatech.com/products/points/ipad.php
"Just wanted to thank you and your team for your outstanding customer service! I was so impressed with the speed at which you responded to my initial grumpy email and how helpful you and your team have been in helping me to get the app re-installed."
--Louisa Leiserach, Satisfied Customer
"Just wanted to let you know I really like the points program. I am a student in TCM and purchased my iPod because of program like this. I have had this program for 4 weeks and have found it to be an extremely useful study tool. The point pictures are very good and I like the quiz mode very much. I also like that I can add notes specific to my program."
-- Shauna Mullinix, Satisfied Customer
Points for iPhone was the first Acupuncture Point reference in iTunes, and is still the most complete and professional acupuncture reference for students and practitioners alike. This same powerful reference tool has now been revised and expanded for your iPad!
Check out these exclusive features you won't find in any other app:
* Real human photographic illustrations--not charts
* Needling information included for every point
* Quiz mode helps you master every point quickly—quiz yourself on a single channel, the entire body, or design your own custom quizzes.
* Powerful interface takes you right to the specific point you want
* All pictures and text are optimized for your screen—large enough to see and read without zooming.
We’ve all been there--working a busy practice day, helping lots of patients, and feeling great...when suddenly it hits. Call it mental block, blank-screen syndrome, or a brain cramp. No matter how you say it, the result is the same.
You need information and you need it now.
Maybe it’s a point you don’t use very often; maybe you just need to verify a location. Whatever it is, you don’t have time to dive for a book.
That’s where Points comes in.
Whether you’re working in a busy practice or preparing for your boards, Points is the fastest, most convenient and most powerful TCM Acupuncture reference ever for your iPad.
* Eliminate guesswork with complete information about all 361 numbered points, as well as 40 extra named points
* Practice confidently with locations, attributes, functions, cautions, and needling instructions for every point right at your fingertips
* Locate each point precisely with photographic illustrations and complete anatomic descriptions
* Expand your knowledge with Chinese and English names for every point
* Perfect your knowledge with the randomized quiz feature: Quiz by picture or printed description. Got 5 minutes to kill before a meeting? Between patients? Pump up your acupuncture knowledge with a quick quiz! You can even design multiple quizzes to keep your skillset sharp.
* Simple, clean interface keeps the clutter away and allows you to focus on your personal mastery of the acupuncture points.
Of course, you could get the same information in a big, fat, clunky textbook. Or you can step up to the speed and ease of Points--your always-available, always-convenient source for acupuncture knowledge--right on your iPad.