By Smart Code Works
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QTimesheet - quick and easy project based time recording and tracking tool.
QTimesheet allows you to record the working hour with a few touches on your iphone screen. You can browse your timesheet entries with calendar view, weekly view or simply touch “Today” to access today’s record. Your working hours can be recorded against tasks from different projects for a particular day, and the preset start time and finish time make the timesheet entry quicker and easier.
- Record time against tasks
- Create and Manager projects and tasks
- Preset default working times (Start, finish and break hours)
- Access your timesheet through Calendar view, weekly view or the Today/This week button
- Track the status of your daily entries
- Allow "Archive" of your project
- Add notes to your timesheet record
- Auto preset the remaining hours when allocating working hours to tasks
- Export the timesheet data as csv format by email
- Back up and restore the whole database, and you can send the backup by email and restore it from email attachment.
- Support Simplified/Traditional Chinese.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
- fix a minor bug at time entry screen
- remove ad at menu screen
- USD 1.99
- Category: Business
- Updated: 14 January 2013
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Yan Sun
- © SmartCodeWorks.COM
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.