By Microcad Software SL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Draw a room shape in 2D easily and comfortably with your iPod/iPhone or iPad and send it by email in ". dxf" and ".xml" format. "pdf". "png" and ". jpg" are supported too (** Full information below).
The room can be created using a predefined shape and also creating a new shape clicking on the screen to define each segment and entering its dimension and angle.
You can start the room with a predefined shape and then convert it to free room.
You can add or edit comments to your walls on "Free room" screen. (Comments are not exported in .DXF format).
Once the drawing of the room is finished, you can send it by email in different formats:
- DXF format that can be opened and edited with CAD programs.
- XML format that can be opened Quick3DPlan® or autoKitchen®. The room is shown in 3D and you can insert cabinets and accessories.
These formats can be extended (** Full information below).
- PDF format that can be opened and edited with any PDF programs. (Size: Letter or DinA4).
- PNG format.
- JPG format.
- Detailed (Includes a detailed list of design) elements.
What's New in Version 3.5.2
- Improved the size of the images when sending it by email.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 29 June 2014
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Microcad Software S.L.
- © Microcad Software S.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.