Remote for PhotoBooth
By Maui Media Lab
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote for PhotoBooth turns you iPhone or iPod into a wireless remote control pad for PhotoBooth on your Macintosh Computer.
Remote for PhotoBooth provides buttons for Camera, Photo, Flip Horizontal, Snap, Snap with Flash, Timer Snap, Timer Snap with Flash.
Remote for PhotoBooth Requires: a Macintosh Computer (at least 10.4) with open unfirewalled port :8080 and iPhone or iPod (3.0) connected to the same Wireless (WiFi) LAN.
1. Download, Install and Launch free KeyMaster Mac 3 on your Mac. (Make sure to delete/uninstall any previous version.)
2. Now, Launch Remote for PhotoBooth on your iPhone or iPod and open the Info Settings Panel and enter the Computer Name and Pass Code displayed in the KeyMaster Mac Window into the Info Settings Panel on your iPhone or iPod.
3. Launch PhotoBooth on your Mac.
Normal Operation: Remote for PhotoBooth will automatically connect to your computer. Green status LED indicates normal operation.
Steady Yellow status LED indicates stalled network or wireless receiver. Verify proper WIFI operation, KeyMaster Mac Installation and iPhone/iPod configuration. Try again.
KeyMaster Mac may be installed as an automatic login item to launch on login every time.
Related Apps: Garage Drums, Remote for GarageBand, KeyMaster 10, F1, Zoom and get wireless MIDI drum pads, a remote control for GarageBand, a ten key pad, function key pad and expose/universal access/frontrow key pads for your Macintosh.
New! KeyMaster Remote for GarageBand, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Logic, Pro Tools and More. Exclusively in the iTunes App Store.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: 23 July 2011
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Maui Media Lab LLC
- © 2010 Maui Media Lab LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.