By Taku Yamanaka
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let your brain THINK. Leave the calculation to your thumb.
With a swipable full-sized keyboard and popup function keys, you do not have to search for the right keys anymore. You can concentrate on what and how to calculate, as you used to do with good-old RPN (reverse polish notation) calculators.
The RPN Swipe offers:
* >110 scientific / programmer's / statistical functions,
* complex number calculations,
* calculation with numbers with errors such as 12.3 +- 0.4,
* fitting data for 10 different functions,
* fully animated stack registers,
* 10 fully-visible storage registers,
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Fixed a bug which caused a crash when a certain sequence was taken in the HMS mode.