By Miura Acoustic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** S1MIDITrigger is rated "Killer app" by Apps4 iDevices (http://bit.ly/XpaeXr) ***
S1MidiTrgFree turns your iPad or iPhone into a customizable touchscreen MIDI controller that can replace hardware devices costing hundreds of dollars. Connect wirelessly to audio workstation applications on the PC or Mac.
You can use the built-in controller screens or design your own, with touch pads (for drums and other instruments), sliders, X-Y pads, Keyboard and more. (Note: This requires a MIDI application -- it does not play music by itself.)
S1MidiTrgFree is compatible with the open-source DSMidiWifi server, but for even faster response you can download our free S1 server software for PC or OS X. (A fast wifi connection is recommended.)
Don't worry if you don't have the best musical skills! With S1MidiTrigger, it's very easy to just tap some pads to play simple notes or even complete chords.
Watch a demo of version 3.2 on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBwLW8TNxy4
[ Features ]
- Send MIDI message (Single/Multiple notes at single action.)
- Customizable screen controls and define Patch
- Grouping patches on 1 setlist
- Show PDF file on screen (iPad only)
[ Limitation ]
- Limit 3 patches for free edition (Full version does not have limitation.)
- Limit 3 setlists for free edition (Full version does not have limitation.)
- Free version has only 2 wireless connection mode (Full version supports wired connection that CoreMIDI and Line 6 MIDI mobilizer)
What's New in Version V4.1.1
1 new feature and few bug fixed.
[ New feature ]
- Add invert slider movement
[ Bug fix ]
- Improve Slider movement
- Fixed XY Pad Channel pressure function
- Import function for Setlist
- Fixed save patch name bug
- Category: Music
- Updated: 18 October 2013
- Version: V4.1.1
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Shuichi Miura
- © Miura Acoustic
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.